It is distressing to experience a mental health crisis at home, but abroad it’s worse. Therefore, our team is at hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to get you home safely.
Our packages are suited to our patients needs from start to finish. We will travel to any country in the world, pick you up and take you home or to a suitable location. We will travel with discretion throughout our journey in discreet ambulances and vehicles.
Our team have years of experience with the National Health Service (NHS) mental health crisis response teams. They will help anyone with any mental health problem or risk of harm and bring them home safely. Rest assured that we will be discreet and caring throughout the journey.
If you require our services, please contact us here.
There are also many helplines available to you, staffed by trained people ready to listen. They won’t judge you, and could help you make sense of what you’re feeling.
- Samaritans – To talk about anything that is upsetting you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year or call +44 116 123 (free phone)
- SANELine – If you’re experiencing a mental health problem or supporting someone else call +44 0300 304 7000 (4.30pm–10.30pm every day GMT)
- Shenzhen Mental Health Center – 24 hours a day, please call +86 0755-25629459
- S.O.S. Amitié – To talk about anything that is on your mind 24 hours a day, call +33 09 72 39 40 50 to talk in French or +33 01 46 21 46 46 for English
- TelefonSeelsorge – For those in emotional support 24 hors a day. Call +49 0800 1110 111
- Telefono Amico Italia – Available from 10am to midnight everyday for those wanting to talk about looniness, anxiety, sadness, despair, anger or discomfort call +39 199 284 284
If the country you’re in is not listed, Therapy Routes have an extensive list to help you find one that’s where you are.